so me and a friend were messing around in kyf and we started talking about the huntress' lack of cosmetics ad we thought that her hatchets needs their own cosmetics... thoughts?
It would be a skin for her power. As we know we have customizations for head, body and weapon. Then all of the other Killers should also receive power customizations.
Anyway, she'll receive some new outfits in the upcoming update.
It would be a skin for her power. As we know we have customizations for head, body and weapon. Then all of the other Killers should also receive power customizations.
Anyway, she'll receive some new outfits in the upcoming update.
Well ya true but wouldn't it be cool to have different hatchets or play Billy with a tie-dye chainsaw or a neon green bell for wraith.
It would be a skin for her power. As we know we have customizations for head, body and weapon. Then all of the other Killers should also receive power customizations.
Anyway, she'll receive some new outfits in the upcoming update.
Well ya true but wouldn't it be cool to have different hatchets or play Billy with a tie-dye chainsaw or a neon green bell for wraith.
@TheDarkLycan said:
so me and a friend were messing around in kyf and we started talking about the huntress' lack of cosmetics ad we thought that her hatchets needs their own cosmetics... thoughts?
We still need a shirtless huntress cosmetic, survivors got theirs and I want mine now
"#" makeDBDscary
Damn this # thing is completely #########, who designed this
For the thrown hatchets? I dunno, them's pretty fast and spinny. I don't think anyone would even notice them. You'd have to try really hard to convince me to pay for something most people would never notice.
For the thrown hatchets? I dunno, them's pretty fast and spinny. I don't think anyone would even notice them. You'd have to try really hard to convince me to pay for something most people would never notice.
I think the power cosmetics would all be purchasable with shards
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Anyway, she'll receive some new outfits in the upcoming update.
We still need a shirtless huntress cosmetic, survivors got theirs and I want mine now
"#" makeDBDscary
Damn this # thing is completely #########, who designed this