First Game - New Update - My console experience
So I had to play Freddy for a daily challenge and I still have lots of cakes left, so I played him. (I'm sorry, I don't like him either, skill cap too low.)
So now:
The map I got was Yamaoka - Sanctum of Wrath.
As I spawned in and started moving, the first problems I had was that the map was EXTREMELY EXTREMELY DARK. I can only see like not even 2 meters infront of me.
But it gets worse. Motion. Blur. Everytime I moved my camera, you can barely see stuff while turning it. You have to stop moving your camera to clearly see, and then its too dark. Oops. Idk if the game had motion blur like this before, if it's intended or not, but it's slightly killing my "phenomenal gaming experience".
The good things about this update: The maps (from what I could see, when I could even see), look awesome. Also the FPS on console (PS4 Pro, btw) are just like before, if not better. So pretty good job for that.
Btw, the team played pretty bad, 3gen'd themselves, I killed 2 people, they found a key and both escaped, I ended up with 26k points. Gg.
Comments
I'm just reading that people are having horrible FPS because of this update.
I just played one game and it was fine for me, I have to judge some other time, when I'm playing more.