Cannot cleanse totem
Springwood realm. Not sure what version tho.
https://i.imgur.com/9db7I3s.jpgIts directly below the electric lines.
Tagged:
Pending
Springwood realm. Not sure what version tho.
https://i.imgur.com/9db7I3s.jpgIts directly below the electric lines.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just encountered that myself at the same spot you mentioned in Springwood. There's an invisible wall preventing you from entering the bushes where the totem is. There's another totem spawn (same map) in the bushes near the house that has the little shack of lockers, that also has an invisible wall blocking you from being able to cleanse the totem.
I had this happen to me also. Also here is a screenshot of the tree being too close to the fence to not allow survivors or killer pass.
The totem, the killer had, was noed and that was the last totem to cleanse. I checked it out before I escaped. If you look close enough you can see the totem surround by the bush, I am facing the entrance of where I should had been able to cleanse it.
Not this crap again... sigh.
Am i wrong or is this the third time on this realm we have had this same issue?