Can't get passed main menu keeps telling me (PATCH REQUIRED)
I've been trying to get on DBD for hours now and PATCH REQUIRED keeps popping up right when I get to main start screen.
Playing on Xbox 1 S
Tagged:
Pending
I've been trying to get on DBD for hours now and PATCH REQUIRED keeps popping up right when I get to main start screen.
Playing on Xbox 1 S
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Isn't normal ? Have you made this recent update ?
did you download the date?
at the time it wasent available it dident pop up till around 3:30pm 4:00pm washington state time but it did show up thank you for replying tho.