I tried the new Styptic Agent for the first time

and it didn't even work, even though I tried to force the killer to hit me, the 8 seconds ran out by the time they did actually hit me. Horrendous nerf.

I then died, that's how the story ends.

How I feel after using this ######### add on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17KmNrG9pE4

Comments

  • use it after you use a pallet the killer will have to waste time going around or break like at jungle gyms and either just run straight or loop another loop, this will make it so 8 seconds will pass against most killers.

    edit: O you meant the one that gives you endurance, i use it if i get myself into a dead zone or if i wont make it to a pallet i just pop it early so I will make it to a pallet even if i get hit.

  • I honestly think it got buffed, now it can tank a hit even when you are exposed, however you can't lift someone of the ground anymore.

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    I honestly think it got buffed, now it can tank a hit even when you are exposed, however you can't lift someone of the ground anymore.

    It's true endurance can tank a exposed hit, but In my case, I was in a chase and popped it, and in those 8 seconds the killer didn't hit me, they didn't see me use it either, so I got no use out of it. the 8 seconds is too short. I don't know how I could have timed it any better.