######### os this?
I mean, really ######### os this game?
Instead of fixing the bugs and the glitches they Just going to give us a graphic update?
When this type of agir os going to get fixed? I played the entire game with this on my screen. And there is a lot of other bugs that the devs Just dont fix

Comments
I had that happen the other day. Killer and a survivor DC during loading. My swf teammate had regular end game screen from not loading from player DC but I had this.
Did you make a bug report?
as far as I know, devs are working on bug fixes etc. depending on the cause that may take some time though. Pretty sure new content is at least partially handed by other team(s)..
Saw something similar to this in a recent Tru3 video caused because somebody was brutally hacking the game.
this is not even gamebreaking the match is cancelled anyways, what's even your complain
Yeah right?
It's not even close to really bad bugs like the hill glitch for example
I think it's less about game breaking and more a here is yet another bug added to this game.
That's what the bug report section is for,but OP is new to the forum so i guess it's understandable.
There's several other posts with same message of devs not fixing bugs and instead doing graphic update/dlc - this one just has an example of a new bug. Makes sense they'd post in this section rather than bug report or feedback/suggestion.