Idea or suggestion for improving skins.
Hello inhabitants of fog. The idea is that you could add text to your T-shirt. I think the text will be unique for everyone, and it will be pleasant. If you liked this idea, support.
Hello inhabitants of fog. The idea is that you could add text to your T-shirt. I think the text will be unique for everyone, and it will be pleasant. If you liked this idea, support.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I fully approve of this idea. It's very cool to have for example a t-shirt with your nickname, or some special symbol.
Cost is supposed to be expensive, So that were few people with such things
Bad idea in such a toxic community
Cool idea but I would rather they fixed the connection issues first.
Would be neat but very difficult to monitor for profanity.
On my shirts it would say
“ I come in ☮️ solo survivor 👽”
or
“stop 🤬 lobby dodging 😇”
The idea itself is good. But, there are pitfalls. These are garbage inscriptions. I'm not a developer, I do not understand the complexity of creating this. But I can imagine how cool this is.