OoO build?
I am thinking of taking sole survivor, what other builds would you suggest?
I am thinking of taking sole survivor, what other builds would you suggest?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OoO
Off the record
ds
unbreakable
puts a target on your head and gives you free time where the killer cant see you back after being unhooked for gen time, 2 other toxic perks because might as well complete the ensemble
I do not have "off the record", but the other are manageable. thanks
off the record is 80 seconds of iron will and no aura reveal after every unhook so it makes it nearly impossible to track you after getting unhooked, the build is really lacking without it