Fun Survivor Builds
Hi Guys.
What's your go to survivors builds that are off meta?
Hi Guys.
What's your go to survivors builds that are off meta?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Decisive unbreakable deadhard borrow ti...ohh you said not meta. Umm... does survivors even use other perks?
No mither, resilience, botany knowledge, and we'll make it.
I'll probably end up sacrificing no mither for desperate measures
Alert, Bond, Resiliance, Spine Chill. All-time info and vault build wrapped in a nice off-meta package.
Kindred, Bond, Open Handed. Know everything everywhere.
Alert, Urban Evasion: Good stealth combo.
Hmmm I don't know the names for these perks since I am not English so I don't remember them buuut, I enjoy running these 3 perks:
The one that shows you chests (not that I wouldn't know where they often spawn, but items from chest often are purple)
The one that notifies you when you're near a totem (it can be a wasted slot but it really helps during endgame of killer has NOED.
That perk that allows you to heal in a locker (works well with the perk mentioned above).
4th perk slot is just anything you'd like...sprint burst, kindred etc...
Since crossplay, apparently not.
Spine chill, bond, kindred and other information perks.
Depends on how im feeling. Some is meta. Some helps me with mind games. Others are just memes
First build. Sb, fixated. Bt. Inner. Basically. I do bones. Get unhooks. Always on the move. Fixated helps me walk faster so i dont waste sb. Sb helps prolong chase a bit if im spotted.
2nd build. Urban. Sb. Calm and bt. Basically im just gonna try to play mind games with a killer. Super bad luck if its a doc. I usually bring a flashlight if im running this build to make a quick escape.
Third build. All eye perks. If it exists i see it. (Usually gets you tunneled.) Or you can swap ooo for spine chill.
4th build. Urban. Spine. Inner. Calm.
Nuff said.