Are there any patch notes for changes to the Blight's add-ons?

I'm going to make a safe bet and say that some of them were changed from the PTB. Anyone know if there's a page I can look at to see the changes?

Comments

  • No, it'll be up closer to the actual release

  • @Missing_Toe said:

    Well other blight topics will tell you that add ons got leaked on Russia servers and a Russian dood translated to English on a vid. Some dood on the forum thoughtfully typed it all out for us. I’m too lazy to find it for you, but it’s a topic on front page still.

    I shall endeavour to find it.

  • I found it!

    • Compound 7 now has the (nerfed) effect of compound 33
    • Chipped Monocle only displays the location of the slam and no longer locks onto the nearest survivor
    • Compound 21 increases movement speed by 15% for each consecutive rush, up from 4%
    • Alchemist's Ring gives you 2 tokens instead of increased token regeneration
    • Soul chemical got buffed from 3 seconds of hindered to 15 seconds, and assumedly the slow-down no longer stacks with multiple slams
    • Adrenaline Vial still removes max 1 token, but now makes you face the closest survivor
    • Iridescent blight tag now applies the exposed status after consuming all tokens, which implies that lethal rush will count as a basic attack
    • Compound 33 now works like the carburetor tuning guide for Bubba, instantly consuming all tokens and lowering movement speed