I feel bad for Otz...
He uploaded a video where he got 4 escaped by a group of toxic survivors and they still flashlight bm him after he played fair on a survivor favored map. He’s probably THE if not one of the most kindest YouTuber/Streamers out there. With that being said, notice how he uploaded a match where he lost and wasn’t afraid to show it meanwhile other YouTubers and streamers (not saying names) only upload games where they ONLY escape or Kill everyone. This game is just getting more toxic as the days go by.
Comments
Yes, it's not available anymore.
He most likely took down the video because of the issues that resulted from it. Turns out his community is not as chill as everybody thought. Some of them did in fact harass one of the streamers in the survivor team. Otz condemned their actions and where possible banned them. I feel bad for Otz, because it's shameful to him and also a bad way to find out that not your whole community is as peaceful and open minded as you assumed (I mean, imagine the thought process which lead to removing that video).