Rework idea(s) for Cruel Limits

It's a bad perk, to say the least, so I've come up with a list of changes to make the perk better

All survivors, subtracting some range.

All survivors working on generators

All survivors in a chase

Hold up pallets, too.

The killer

Bigger change

Once a generator is completed, gain a token. Everytime a survivor in a chase vaults a window, it will block off for 120 seconds and consumes a token

I didn't put DS, Spirit, Dead Hard, or NOED in the title so this won't get any views, but for anyone who cares to make smaller perks better, thanks for reading.

Comments

  • @ZtarShot said:

    It's a bad perk, to say the least, so I've come up with a list of changes to make the perk better

    All survivors, subtracting some range.

    All survivors working on generators

    All survivors in a chase

    Hold up pallets, too.

    The killer

    Bigger change

    Once a generator is completed, gain a token. Everytime a survivor in a chase vaults a window, it will block off for 120 seconds and consumes a token

    I didn't put DS, Spirit, Dead Hard, or NOED in the title so this won't get any views, but for anyone who cares to make smaller perks better, thanks for reading.

    You are right. No upvotes or comments. Its sad that people don't think about any thing but the meta. I like this idea.