I have never been more excited for an upcoming hex perk than today

Hex Undying will be an open window to so many different hex builds, I can give you 3 hex builds in which Hex Undying will level it up, but im sure most of you know your own three builds, but heres mine:


  1. Blind Hex Build
  2. Devour Hex Build
  3. All - seeing Hex Build


Comments

  • If by "devour" you mean Devour Hope, then remember that Undying will only protect you from an early totem-breaking. The resetting stacks means that you probably won't get much value the second time around.

    Although Undying, Ruin and Retribution sound pretty damn good.

  • @EthanW said:

    Hex Undying will be an open window to so many different hex builds, I can give you 3 hex builds in which Hex Undying will level it up, but im sure most of you know your own three builds, but heres mine:

    1. Blind Hex Build
    2. Devour Hex Build
    3. All - seeing Hex Build

    I’m gonna meme by doing Undying + ToTH only.

    Make the survivors freak out that something worse is being protected.