Heres How I Would Change Pyramid Heads Perks

I see a lot of potential in PHs perks, but they really don't live up to they're concepts. So this is how I would change them.

Forced Penance: Survivors who take a Protection Hit or get hit 10/20/40 seconds after they heal someone will be afflicted with Blindness, Broken, and Exhausted for 60 seconds.

Completely changed the perk. The only thing I kept was punishing altruistic survivors with broken.

Trail Of Torment: After kicking a generator, your TR will be attached to it for 30 seconds. It will glow yellow to survivors for 10 seconds after the killer regains they're TR. Goes on cooldown for 80/70/60 seconds at a time.

The only real changes here was that the undetectable time went up from 16 to 30 and I moved the glowing gen to after ToT was over.

Deathbound: Upon healing at least 32 meters away from the killer, the healer will scream and both survivors will be linked for 60 seconds. If the healer moves 12 meters away from the healed survivor they will be afflicted with Blindness, Oblivious, and have they're aura shown to the killer for 3/5/7 seconds.

Basically all I did was afflict the survivor with blindness and have they're aura shown to the killer. This perk already had some niches uses so I just made it stronger.

What do you guys think?

Edit: Changed Forced Penance to still proc on Protection Hits due to Nuclear Burritos feedback.

Comments

  • I would much rather have the current Forced Penance than the one you just listed. Blindness is kinda irrelevant and Exhausted isn't very strong as an on-hit effect.

    So the thing is that protection hits aren't nearly as situational as people give it credit for, since it's not just body blocking, but people simply being in the general area of an injured Survivor. So if someone goes for an unsafe rescue or is healing someone else it will proc. And because the condition of injured nearby Survivor is paired with a keep them injured effect, the perk snowballs with itself as the more injured people there are the more likely a hit is to break someone again thus keeping them injured even longer.

    To contrast this, an on-hit within a window after a heal is much more situational, since it'd only work on heals and not on body blocks, completing gens while grouped, unhooks or even interrupted heals. And it also doesn't snowball, since broken Survivors can't be healed and thus the more Survivors it effects the harder it is for the perk to trigger.

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    I would much rather have the current Forced Penance than the one you just listed. Blindness is kinda irrelevant and Exhausted isn't very strong as an on-hit effect.

    So the thing is that protection hits aren't nearly as situational as people give it credit for, since it's not just body blocking, but people simply being in the general area of an injured Survivor. So if someone goes for an unsafe rescue or is healing someone else it will proc. And because the condition of injured nearby Survivor is paired with a keep them injured effect, the perk snowballs with itself as the more injured people there are the more likely a hit is to break someone again thus keeping them injured even longer.

    To contrast this, an on-hit within a window after a heal is much more situational, since it'd only work on heals and not on body blocks, completing gens while grouped, unhooks or even interrupted heals. And it also doesn't snowball, since broken Survivors can't be healed and thus the more Survivors it effects the harder it is for the perk to trigger.

    Fair point, I'll edit Protection Hits in as well.