Farm with survivors
Example, If I decide to farm with the survivors, like I come close to them but without killing them and I make the generators, it's bannable ? Many do..
Tagged:
Mod
Example, If I decide to farm with the survivors, like I come close to them but without killing them and I make the generators, it's bannable ? Many do..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Farming isnt bannable, where did you hear that it was?
Nowhere, I ask myself the question, because sometimes when I don't feel like fighting, I let the survivors do the generators... one kind action leaves room for another, they leave me the hoocks and break the generators while they repair, and I let them go. I make 25k and they make 30k so...
Farming is not bannable on its own since its voluntary, but its not something we approve of. If people are forced into farming when they dont want to it will fall under the category grieving and grieving is bannable.
For more information about grieving check the game rules and report system page: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
ban or not its boring todo
For example, if Freddy proposes to all the farm people, generators and others they can if all the survivors agree ?
thiers no way to to say yes or no other then t baging and pointing and guess work