Console Optimisation patch
Behaviour, will you promise to optimise console in the upcoming patch on Tuesday? Also, pyramid head suffers a large frame drop when playing him on like every map.
Behaviour, will you promise to optimise console in the upcoming patch on Tuesday? Also, pyramid head suffers a large frame drop when playing him on like every map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really don't think that the upcoming update will fix the optimization problems of this game.
I guess we can call it an improvement if the perfomance won't get worser with this patch
I don't think they do anything like that in this update sadly.
Console optimization is never really going to happen.
They said this on Twitter a few days ago.
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1299377638390235137
I hope this means general performance instead of the graphical updated maps only but thanks for linking this to me :)