Would you trade longer queue times for swf and solo queues?

Yes or no and why. I'm a killer main so i'm used to 10-20 minute queues. What's your reasoning?

Comments

  • Yep. I'll watch youtube meanwhile.

  • I don't really understand your question. Could you rephrase it?

    + Separate Solo and SWF queues

    - Longer queue times

    Are you suggesting that as a Killer, I'd be able to choose who I play against? Solo's or an SWF group? If so, then yes. I'd take longer queue times in exchange for only playing against Solo's. I imagine the reason why is clear as it's likely been posted a thousand times as to why Killer's don't like playing against SWF's.

    In before SWF's say "BHVR won't implement this because it'll kill the game" or "SWF's shouldn't be punished for playing with their friends blah blah blah".

  • Honestly, it doesn’t matter to me. When I do Survivor, it’s solo. I like the quick turnaround. As a killer, I’m not exactly elite, so it won’t effect my gameplay too much.

    Short story shorter, I load to game to play the game. Not wait around.

  • Think you’re asking if we’d accept longer queue times as killer vs playing solo or SWF.

    I’m in the US. Crossplay turned off /PS4.

    Killer or Survivor:

    From 5am thru and until about 7pm my wait times are anywhere from 45sec to 2min.

    7pm until 10pm is like 3-4min to get a queue.

    10pm til 5am is the slowest at about 6-10min.

    So I really don’t feel there’s any issue for me. If ppl wanna SWF I’ll SWF, but I enjoy solo queue since I see it as more of a challenge, and wouldn’t switch to killer or even go SWF jus for a shorter wait.

  • *EDIT WRONG THREAD, MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST*

  • definitelly i wouldnt mind waiting 20 minutes if necessary, because at least i wont stress myself and i would chill, play a fun game for everyone because i wouldnt need to sweat my ass and try hard to win, so we could all have fun with the potential utopic 12 chases per match, wich is kind of rare unless you go agaisnt solos.

  • @Kyxlect said:

    *EDIT WRONG THREAD, MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS POST*

    what

  • @Mtom912 said:

    No because not just killers, survivors are gonna have longer queues, just cause people are so scared of the big bad swfs who spend half the game talking about what they're eating for dinner :(

    Also rather not have to wait even longer searching as killer for only swfs, because i'd rather have a challenge, instead of a bunch of solos leaving each other on first hook to struggle/die, and getting maybe 14k bloodpoints

    On weekends it's always tryhard swfs.