Teachable perks
So, I've been trying to get hex ruin for a long long time, seems like this year it wasn't even in the shrine of secrets, why we allways get trash perks nobody plays with? It's that hard for devs to give us the good perks from time to time?
Comments
Shrine is meant as a "extra" for you to get perks, its not intended for it to be the main source of it. If you want ruin, level the killer that has it and unlock it. Pretty simple.
Grinding 9k shards without ruin, damn thank god that I dont need to do this^^
Do you all play with ruin? And if you tried playing without it how was it for you?
I would like to introduce you to the pig, who can easily farm without ruin, actually....ruin might be a bad idea for pig (offsets the pressure ya know?) your helmet is basically a free ruin, pushes them off gens giving you time to bust heads. I only wish more killers had options like this.
Doctor with max insanity is way stronger than ruin as well, pushes them off gens, so they have to snap out of it just to start working again.
I don't play it because I don't have it, BUT, that being said, if you are on a killer that can be easily gen rushed, I recommend noED or possibly just a false flag thrill of the hunt just for the sake of pushing focus off of gens temporarily. Besides..... once you actually get ruin, itll be gone in 30 seconds of the match starting anyway. Its literally like a lightbulb at night to survivors they all run to it.
Oh and one more thing, ruin is broken at the moment, even if you have the perk survivors can spam tap the gen button and avoid skillchecks anyway so....thats just one more factor that makes it bad until they fix that exploit.