Is it ok to do glitches in Custom Games?
Me and my friend are bored and we wanna mess around with glitches, will we get banned if we do in a custom game? I know we will in a public game but I'm wondering if the same rules apply in custom.
Me and my friend are bored and we wanna mess around with glitches, will we get banned if we do in a custom game? I know we will in a public game but I'm wondering if the same rules apply in custom.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you should be alright, since no one will report you and you won’t gain unfair advantages in a public match as long as the glitches only affect your current custom match.