Well this is terrifying and hilarious...

7562DE33-43EF-4D85-9C60-E54021720A5C.jpeg

Her friend DC’d so she could get the hatch as he had a key, but I closed it and then she picked it up and tried to jump in but I downed her and she got stuck in this animation and was floating towards me. I was freaked out and also laughing my head off. What the heck is this? 😂

Comments

  • Had something similar happen in one of my games but it only stayed like that for like 4 ot 5 seconds, then the Feng fell onto the ground again

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Further proof that Nea is the entity.

    I thought the same thing. I’ve not experienced this bug before but it happens on Nea of all people? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

  • @OllieHellhunter said:

    Had something similar happen in one of my games but it only stayed like that for like 4 ot 5 seconds, then the Feng fell onto the ground again

    I thought this was going to be the same as she was initially stuck in place but then she started travelling around like the Nurse. I should have recorded a video as the photo doesn’t do it justice but I just couldn’t stop laughing. When I approached her it gave me the option to pick her up and that snapped her out of it.

  • To me, the funniest bit is her face. It's got that "I'm really not impressed with this" expression!

    If you had a clip, that would most certainly be worthwhile sending that to 4gamers!