Matchmaking is broken for new players
I bought the game 3 days ago and i played it for 15 hours when i play as a survivor everything is okay i face with noobs like me but every single time when I play as killer I match players who have played more than 500 hours, red ranks or toxic smurfs. Am i just unlucky or this will happen every time and i will get trolled until I get good.

Comments
Welcome to DbD where MM is borked to hell, and there are zero low ranks in existence because ranking as survivor is as easy as holding M1!
Seriously though, it's stupidly easy to rank as survivor so you'll most likely face unfair ranks even at lower ranks as killer. They tried to add Skill-based matchmaking recently, but that borked harder and ended up matching newbies to god skill players. So right now, this is kinda the MM we deal with every day.
Just how it is with killer. Everything about them is harder than survivor, including matchmaking.
You will improve over time, but it will be miserable until you do.
Funny because it seems the lobbies were flooded with noobs when they implemented MMR but now that it's off again, they've all disappeared and low rank killers are being bashed in by high rank survivors again.
No, you are wrong, it only seems that way because you are new. If you get more experience, you will learn that matchmaking is broken for almost all of us.