Tweaking my build

Hey guys,

Yesterday I was looking at my stats in the game and I've been playing for 3k hours (crazy!) but the highest rank I've ever achieved was 5. I'm currently in the greens 'cause I've been slacking and not playing well, but I think some of that is due to me continually swapping around my perks to see which builds stick and which ones don't which leads to inconsistent play.

I wonder if you guys would be able to help me put together a build which would help me be consistent as I learn to play better (like get better at looping and other general parts of the game.) Here's some info:

--I typically like to play stealthy, but I think part of this dip in my performance is because I've been trying to teach myself to play more aggressively

--One of my staple perks is Iron Will

--I tried the vault speed build and loved it! But dead hard doesn't work half the time :\

--I play solo, so I'd like to fit kindred or bond in somewhere, but I don't know where.

--I think I've gotten better at looping, but not to where I can run a killer for a whole match

--I don't struggle with hiding; I tend to struggle most when I think the killer is going for someone else but then switches to me as the target and get caught off guard

--I have a habit for being a little too altruistic (ex: I go back for people even when NOED is in play.)

Help a girl out?

EDIT: Currently still running this:

image.png


Comments