For PC maybe if not within the next couple of days. For console I’m going to say a week or 2 (I’m hoping before Halloween at the earliest) due to certification (take that with a grain of salt)
@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
For PC maybe if not within the next couple of days. For console I’m going to say a week or 2 (I’m hoping before Halloween at the earliest) due to certification (take that with a grain of salt)
This won't be as big of an update like when they added the store since it's only the chapter and some cosmetics so it "shouldn't" take as long as last time. But it is still a possibility since the devs have a knack for keeping their community in the dark.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i think
Maybe, maybe not
This won't be as big of an update like when they added the store since it's only the chapter and some cosmetics so it "shouldn't" take as long as last time. But it is still a possibility since the devs have a knack for keeping their community in the dark.