Who to lvl up?
I have a couple of killers who are still not lvl 40 like Freddy, Piggy, Ghostface, Demodoggie, Oni, and Deathslinger. I have no Idea cause the perks are not the best but not the worst too. And btw i have Bloodwarden already...
I have a couple of killers who are still not lvl 40 like Freddy, Piggy, Ghostface, Demodoggie, Oni, and Deathslinger. I have no Idea cause the perks are not the best but not the worst too. And btw i have Bloodwarden already...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The best perk to get out of all of these killers is deffinetly Thrilling Tremors from Ghostface, it gives such accureate information about which gens survivors are working on and combos specially well with Pop Goes the Weasel, a good replacement for bbq in more defensive builds. Other decent, but not as good, perks would be Surge from Demo, Surveillance and Make Your Choice from Pig, maybe Hex: Retribution from Deathslinger if you feel like using a lot of hexes (although with the new Hex: Undying coming out in a couple days from Blight, Retribution gets heavily outclassed).