What killer to buy next.
Hi all,
I currently have bubba, myers, ghost face and hag. I nearly have all the teachables unlocked for them all.
However I am finding as I'm now climbing the ranks, I'm rank 6, generators are getting done a lot quicker and me breaking them doesn't slow them down to much.
What killers would you suggest I go for next regarding perks, or even just general play style?
I was considering clown or plague for the anti generator perks.
Thanks all
Comments
Doc https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1597123#Comment_1597123
Freddy https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1595273#Comment_1595273
I use Doctor or Freddy for the anti gen.. Doctor work very well, like Freddy but Freddy is not easy in loop..😕 But it has the advantage of easily identifying survivors in the world of dreams !
Ps: i can't play other killers, beaucoup the gens are finished too fast...
I’d say for gen regression, clown, plague or doc.
I use pop goes the weasel a lot so I’d say clown. He’s also fun to play.
I like all of plague’s perks but I struggle to do well with her so I’m biased there but the perks are good.
gen killer doc is great to play and monitor and overcharge aren’t bad on some killers. But it’s really one build.
I’d say clown.
Thanks for the suggestions all :D I was sort of hoping for a killer sale so I could basically buy them all :P.
I'd recommend Doc next. He's a blast to play (no pun intended) and he comes with Monitor and Abuse, which is a great perk.
Oni is also really fun (but harder to use), and his perk nemesis can elevate Daddy Myers' obsession perks to God status.
I don't particularly enjoy playing Plague, but clearly a lot of other people do. Maybe you're one of them? And her perks are great. Dark Devotion is a filthy good time on your M1 killers, and Corrupt Intervention is often overlooked for stopping gen rush and is God-like on setup killers like lil' miss Hag.