was sent to player level "-1947"

Platform: PC, I use steam

I was playing normally, when I noticed it didn't count my player (not the killer or survivor points, player overall) points, next it said that I was level "-1947", and had to do like millions of points just to get to level 0...

Tried another trial, it counted the points (500 points against 500 million), but didn't show anything. I left my party. The game gave me a disconnection issue sign... I selected to play as survivor again and suddenly it was ok, but the points from my last two trials were nowhere to be found. So I guess it fixed itself... but then again, player points lost and I don't know how this happens and only happened to my once, I think I skipped too fast on the points recounting at the end of the trial, but I don't know if that is what triggered it.

Point level bug.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments