Cooperation with the killer..

The game starts, I finish the generators (there were only two of us...), the third survivor (this *******) I don't know where he was, and the fourth disconnected...


The second survivor gets hooked.


The third one... he gets down! I slowly approach him but I approach, I think about a plan and I decide to find the trap door for him (yes, I play heroically, i'm stupid).


Finally when I decide to treat him, Freddy comes back. I thought he was going to hook Yui, but in fact Freddy just picked him up and encouraged this survivor to find me with him... I thought, here comes the co-op again... After 15 minutes of searching, he put Punch this survivor, and I (stupid) will pick up this survivor (he only had a few seconds left before succumbing). I pick up this survivor and Freddy arrives... boom, Freddy Punch me, he hoocks me and while the survivor picks me up Freddy REhoocks me.... I have a bit of rage, ragequit !


I wonder why, why me, why i'm the killers let this **** get out, but never me, i have a target design on my head ?? I leave always the hoock, save everytime when the gate are open.... I can't understand the people of this game !

Comments