Bubba mains, what tips can you give for chases?

Comments

  • If there's no windows around, run at people and rev your chainsaw. Either they go down or you instabreak a pallet. If there's a window, whack them if they're close, saw them if they're not. If they're injured and looking behind them, rev your saw to bait the DH. You can moonwalk with your chainsaw if the survivor is at an unsafe window. You don't have to be directly behind people to saw them any more - a couple of metres away is close enough.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd suggest you experiement with pre-revving your chainsaw after you notice the survivor goes at a loop / pallet.

    Most survivors will underestimate how fast bubba moves and dashes, and can quickly catch up. Usually how I play Leatherface. Any addon that increases speed, dash duration / distance and chainsaw hit distance is nice.

    what is a "dash"? I have never noticed any dash with Bubba.