Counter Decisivie strike ?
Hello, I could see on a video that the killer had countered decisive strike... I can't find the video anymore but he did something like take and put down again immediately, right ?
Hello, I could see on a video that the killer had countered decisive strike... I can't find the video anymore but he did something like take and put down again immediately, right ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well could be an old video when you could dribble the ds guy to the hook but this was with old ds
So there is no way to counter ?๐
Your counter is slug them
Slug ?
A survivor lying and crawling on the floor in dying state is similar to a slug hence the term became standard.
Slugging is letting a survivor in the dying state without picking him up. Of course there's a perk that let survivors pick themselves up once per match.
I have try this soluce but.. 1 ; I don't feel good for him 2 ; the gens.. ๐