Once more on cosmetics, packs and pricing

Just out of plain curiosity: (Please stay sorta serious and constructive)

We all know most skins are recolours, which, tbh is a bit crude (granted, most recolours are available for shards), and the price (if bought with cells) ranges from 1-10 bucks.

Now here's the question:

Would you be more likely to buy skin packs (skin + recolours) for 5-15 bucks (or even 25 if it provides skins for multiple characters)?

Or maybe the ability to 'pack' packs (aka you can pick a bunch of outfits and get them for cheaper)?

Comments

  • Personally, I wouldn't care, because I never bought a skin with shards or cells and I don't know if I ever will

    But hey, the idea is good, why not? We already have a 10% discount if you buy a whole set with Auric Cells, I see nothing wrong in a "30% discount if you buy 2 sets"