Does anybody else chug as Spirit?
I can play pretty much every killer with no mini freezes for the most part, sometimes it'll happen, but it's ok, only other killer this can happen a fraction as often with is like, I think Hag, Legion once in a blue moon will have a chug or 2 a match. Now I will restart my pc, kinda "warm up" the game by quick switching menus until it stops chugging doing that, but either way if i play Spirit, it's so laggy, so so horribly laggy. Even the survivors told me how I was literally phasing in and out of existence no matter where I was, that I looked like I was about to rubber band so hard I shot into space. Does anybody else have this problem? I don't think it's anything graphic's wise, Pyramid Head, Doctor, Trapper, Demo, Plague and Oni all work perfectly fine, but Spirit literally mori's my frame rate. Anybody else have this issue?
Comments