Love tick rate!
I haven't had a single false grab since it was updated. <3 <3 <3
Nothing infuriated me more than getting grab animation, just to be cheesed out of either a hit or a grab... I may just pull back out T1 Myers to celebrate. :)
I haven't had a single false grab since it was updated. <3 <3 <3
Nothing infuriated me more than getting grab animation, just to be cheesed out of either a hit or a grab... I may just pull back out T1 Myers to celebrate. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a few false grabs, still feels a lot better than before imo. Not as great as before dedicated servers though but a good improvement.