Camping got buffed
I think the 60 tick rate has buffed camping. Previously the devs made some adjustments and gave the survivor who got unhooked hit protection until you have control of your survivor and move. Well, this isnt the case anymore. Just versed a killer who camped the living hell out of me and downed me instantly against before I made the first step. And I have the reference of sprint burst: I never got exhausted before I got downed again despite holding shift and W the entire time.
Comments
Nope,just weird latency.
I definetely saw survivors getting unhooked,immediatly hit by the killer but didn't receive any damage although they were able to move.
Survivor camping got buff im like why i cant grab the survivor who go for the unhook why im bug in the animation
Latency was fine, the hits previously were consistent and seemed to be low ping. He was same country like me too
You know,
Dead by Daylight is famous for it's inconsistency