Hill
I'm seeing a constant pattern of players getting stuck on hills. Wondering if the devs are going to look into it or if we're going to just keep allowing killers easy wins and other survivors a handicap.
Tagged:
Pending
I'm seeing a constant pattern of players getting stuck on hills. Wondering if the devs are going to look into it or if we're going to just keep allowing killers easy wins and other survivors a handicap.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I've gotten stuck in this bug 5 times already 3 of which I would've been able to escape the match. The other 2 times happened mid chase.