Offerings as Easter Eggs
An idea I have for giving survivors something extra to do.. introduce an easter egg mechanic that rewards offerings. There are 4 survivors, and 4 tiers of offerings.. one survivor can find brown, another yellow, green, and purple. I'd make them less noticeable than chests and the crown statues from the last event.. like an actual easter egg..
For the killer, they could see them, but not interact with the easter egg. Killers would be rewarded like this:
0 eggs found by survivors = purple offering rewarded
1 egg found = green offering
2 eggs = yellow
3 eggs = brown
4 eggs = nothing
For survivors, I would restrict the offerings to bloodpoints and mists.. as I feel like those are really the things that would entice me to search for one. Killer wouldn't need a limit as it's more of just a bonus for them.
Thoughts.
Comments