I Hate Hag (Repost)
Hag is the worst killer to go against as survivor and I get sick every time I go against her. Not only can she cancel a chase in a click of a button with her traps which is the ONLY thing survivors can really do in this game if being chased by the killer. Not only can she do that she is jumpscaretopia which is the most annoying thing when playing an online game. Because when playing single player you can just jump, and then pause, and then laugh. But no, on here the thing jump scares you, it turns your ######### camera, and then she pops out and smacks your ass, and then your day is ruined. I just wanna play a fun game with my friends but I can’t have that when I want to rip my eyes out every time I see that cabbage. It wouldn’t even be that hard to delete her, keep the perks and just turn devour into a killer neutral perk like Freddy’s were on the switch for a while
“But she’s fun to play as” you say but I don’t care because I don’t want this game to be fun on one side and garbage on the other. This game should be fun for both sides but it can’t because we have stuff like Hag and Spirit and Pyramid Head and moris and keys and fast gens and Noed and adrenaline and all the stuff that makes the community so angry at this game but keep playing it because there’s nothing else like this game because the idea is cool but the execution is garbage and the devs can’t focus on fixing the game they just have to make more killers that end up being the worst thing on the planet that we just want fixed but BHVR has to go chasing the next butterfly because they have ADH ######### D
Comments