When will we be getting Cross-Progression?
I bought DBD recently on steam because to my knowledge there was Cross-Progression because you guys said there would be a few months ago and I would like to know when that is coming?
I bought DBD recently on steam because to my knowledge there was Cross-Progression because you guys said there would be a few months ago and I would like to know when that is coming?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs said September but didn’t give an exact release date. September could have also been no hard set time so I wouldn’t be surprised if it comes a few weeks later..
also remember only Steam, Switch and Stadia (and Windows Store on PC I think) will support cross progression. PS and XBox won’t.