100 Red Rank Killer Games Perk Summary
The first 40 games i wrote down every perk, but it was pretty clear, that only 9 perks were used the majority of time.
So, 400 survivors.
Rankings:
- DS - 174 - 44%
- Iron Will - 130 - 33%
- Borrowed Time - 129 - 32%
- Dead Hard - 127 - 32%
- Selfcare - 119 - 30%
- Adrenalin - 95 - 24%
- Sprintburst - 80 - 20%
- Spinechill - 70 - 18%
- Unbreakable - 66 - 17%
= 990 of 1600 (every survivor used 4 perks) are by just 9 perks - 62%.
The DS + Unbreakable Combo was used by 40 survivors. 37 games by one, 2 games by two and 1 game by three.
I am not surprised. I don't think the data will change much by 1000 games, maybe 1-3% variable.
All other perks where used <30 times. I only have the old data from the devs in mind for DS, where it was around 43%.
Comments
As someone who dedicates full builds around getting slugged and often runs Unbreakable, I do think it requires a tweak to not be quite so powerful, I just feel theres got to be a better way to do it.