If you prestige you'll lose everything you have on Steve. May I ask do you want the bloody cosmetic or why do you want to prestige?
I went through my entire Steve, I got my other perks for my desired build but iron will never popped up. My build is decisive, dead hard, iron will and adrenaline.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you prestige you'll lose everything you have on Steve. May I ask do you want the bloody cosmetic or why do you want to prestige?
I went through my entire Steve, I got my other perks for my desired build but iron will never popped up. My build is decisive, dead hard, iron will and adrenaline.