first game in a long time
went against SWF in not STEAM, 3 reds and a brown. I tried to abide by the rulebook. Exit gates open as i down a survivor. I start tossing bottles higher because it has more spread...I've been downing survivors and hooking. No early game camping or slugging or whatever....
This was my first game in a minute, using clown...excuse me if i go hard as ######### because 0 ######### given 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comments
I am going to play like a dick because otherwise everyone escapes.
i may only face SWF .0000001% of the time, but i'm going to treat every gsme as SWF.
I just don't count SWF games as loss, because everyone knows how survivor sided the game gets when third party communication comes to play.
i drunk so...
if i play fair, i dnt kill anyone...when i revenge, the survivor team dies 🤣🤣🤣