Is Nea's Graff-Crafter outfit a nod to Covid?
I was just playing her and it just occurred to me that the mask could also be protection against disease. I wonder if the outfit was planned before the outbreak or after but unrelated? Who knows...?
I was just playing her and it just occurred to me that the mask could also be protection against disease. I wonder if the outfit was planned before the outbreak or after but unrelated? Who knows...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a gas mask for being around spray paint, and possibly to hide her identity.
Yeah, I know that much...but wondered if the idea to do that outfit was Covid related.☺
Jeff got a fancy new mask too, recently
These outfits were designed before covid even became a major pandemic.
a lot of survivors have face masks they got them before they were need in real life.