Chapter 17 when?
I thought the chapters "usually" came two weeks after the ptb.
Have i been travelling back in time or wasn't the ptb two weeks ago?
I thought the chapters "usually" came two weeks after the ptb.
Have i been travelling back in time or wasn't the ptb two weeks ago?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
September 8th if I remember correctly
September 8th. It used to be 2 weeks but ever since Chapter 15 they've been doing 3 weeks. Add in the fact they released a week old build on the PTB and I think that added in an extra week so we had a 4 week PTB period if I'm counting correctly.