Ps4 code error for cheating
So I play with my friend on ps4 again a nurse and one other console player and one surviver pc and killer pc, after my friend and the other surviver on console die the nurse play with the other surviver for make a gen and chase just me, I dosent play toxic, nothing and after she hook me 3 time when I want report them the game said bug and deconect me and my friend that mean the killer and the surviver never can't be punish for what they do, and it's a new bug, with PC and console so please let us the choice if we want play with PC or not, me I said not, I want play with xbox and switch but never with pc
Comments
And not the title is maybe incorrect, it's not me or my friend cheat it's the player pc