Exploring Old Archive memories + cutscenes.
I'm unable to go back and watch the old memories and cutscenes I have acquired by completing tomes. I can only watch current ones but can't seem to access the old ones. Any idea how I'm able to do this, thanks
Comments
Only the ones with lisa sherwood , meg etc are available, none of the previous with david, trapper
You need to click on the COMPENDIUM tab at the top of the screen, there you will be able to select past tomes to view the memories and the challenges
no its bugged right now.
you cant actually go there and check the old ones.
its been like this ever since tome 4 dropped.
EDIT:
okay forgot to mention this: there is actually a way to get there, but i think you can only access them when you try it the first time you open the tome section since you started the game, otherwise you will get the bug. so maybe restarting DbD can help.
uhm..I'm sure it worked fine for me last week because after I finished the challenges in the 3rd level I went back and did one with Kate from the previous tome
But yeah it seems broken for you
EDIT:
ok I just saw your edit, that's probably what I did without knowing it
you can still access all the challenges, you just cant access the stories and cutscenes.
like i said, sometimes it works for whatever reason, so you can consider yourself lucky i guess xD
Same. I tried to rewatch Dweet's the other day and I couldn't.