To Do list

The game has a lot of problems, and the majority of the community agree that a lot of stuff needs to change, so I'm making this list of major issues that haunt DbD right now. Its not in any order, I'm just adding as it comes in my head. I'll not include any entitled survivors/killer mains ideas (add time to generators, remove hatch, etc.). If I miss anything, please tell on the comments. Let's start!

  • Visual cue to survivor know when the Spirit has start phasing
  • Rework Moris
  • Rework Keys
  • Fix console optimization
  • Totem counter
  • Rework Decisive Strike to make it a anti-tunneling and not a invulnerability perk
  • Fix the Oni legendary skin
  • Rework/buff Clown/Wraith/Legion/Trapper/Pig/Shape
  • Rework the Huntress and the Demogorgon add-ons
  • Buff some of the useless/non-meta perks
  • Rework some of the achievements
  • Rework the luck mechanic
  • Reduce the Grind drastically
  • Stop adding 6 new perks when 4 of them are awful because of a random cooldown or extreme conditions to activate it even if it has a niche affect
  • Nerf SWF or buff SoloQ

Edit: Added and removed some stuff

Comments