Gonna play Devil's Advocate here, just because the poll was worded poorly. At a very basic level Dead By Daylight is entirelyfunctional, and I assume what OP was referring to was the number of bugs they'd like to see reduced rather than implying that people couldn't actually physically run the game or play it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has always been what I looked for in games
Gonna play Devil's Advocate here, just because the poll was worded poorly. At a very basic level Dead By Daylight is entirely functional, and I assume what OP was referring to was the number of bugs they'd like to see reduced rather than implying that people couldn't actually physically run the game or play it.