The Crossplay Experience

I play on Xbox and have noticed that the hitboxes when playing against PC players can get kinda funky....... It's probably true for the other way around but I would be interested to hear/see other people's odd hitbox experience (Just to quickly clarify some things about this post #1 please don't start stuff in the comments #2 all screenshots on my post were made before hit validation was turned off #3 I know most these players were on PC because of their names such as hex: devour ass, or some sort of joke like that #4 all screenshots were taken almost immediately after i was hit) <3

Dead by Daylight Special Edition (36).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (35).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (34).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (33).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (32).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (31).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (30).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (29).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (28).png Dead by Daylight Special Edition (27).png


Comments