Decisive Strike No Skillcheck

Was playing on PC (Steam) as Feng Min against The Nightmare on Macmillan Estate Coal Tower with a rank 3 Decisive Strike equipped. I encountered 2 instances where the timer for DS was still active, I was picked up by the killer, and did not receive a skill check to use DS (either the skill check didn't occur, or it was an invisible skill check with no audio).

The first time was a grab as I was vaulting a window, there was about 5 seconds left on the DS timer, and I was in the dream world with the Oblivious status effect, and I was exhausted (Lithe procced from vaulting the window even though I was grabbed during the vault).

The second time I was in the dying state and picked up off the ground, there was about 25 seconds left on the DS timer, and I was in the dream world with the Oblivious status effect.

Yesterday using the same character and perks, I was able to see the DS skill check with no problem. I am not sure if it's related to the nightmare or something else.

Tagged: Pending

Comments