No One Left Behind needs a buff/rework

So the way this perk works is you gain 100% more blood points for Altruism actions, and 50% speed bonus to healing/unhooking, and the aura's of all other survivors are revealed to you.

Sounds pretty good right? Catch is these boons only come into play AFTER the exit gates are opened, not powered, opened. I don't think this was an issue pre end game, but post end game it is because the go to strategy of Survivors is generally to 99 the gates and not open them until everyone is ready to leave, as this counters both blood warden and the end game clock.

That's why I think NOLB needs a buff or rework of some kind, I don't think it's benefecial to be running a perk where I have to sabotage my team just to get bonus blood points and quicker healing. it doesn't seem right to me where it's at right now, in the current game. The boons are certainly nice to have, but the condition placed on this perk means you get very little use out of this perk all game.

Comments

  • @Avarice10 said:

    So the way this perk works is you gain 100% more blood points for Altruism actions, and 50% speed bonus to healing/unhooking, and the aura's of all other survivors are revealed to you.

    Sounds pretty good right? Catch is these boons only come into play AFTER the exit gates are opened, not powered, opened. I don't think this was an issue pre end game, but post end game it is because the go to strategy of Survivors is generally to 99 the gates and not open them until everyone is ready to leave, as this counters both blood warden and the end game clock.

    That's why I think NOLB needs a buff or rework of some kind, I don't think it's benefecial to be running a perk where I have to sabotage my team just to get bonus blood points and quicker healing. it doesn't seem right to be where it's at right now. The boons are certainly nice to have, but the condition placed on this perk means you get very little use out of this perk all game.

    All it needs is to be activated when the final gen is completed.

    This will make it on par with Hope and Adrenaline.

  • @SirCracken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187562/no-one-left-behind-needs-a-buff-rework

    All it needs is to be activated when the final gen is completed.

    This will make it on par with Hope and Adrenaline.

    I agree, I also think it'd be nice if the bonus blood points was active during the game as well.

  • @SirCracken said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/187562/no-one-left-behind-needs-a-buff-rework

    All it needs is to be activated when the final gen is completed.

    This will make it on par with Hope and Adrenaline.

    This is how I feel too. Just change it so it’s active once the gates are powered, not open.