What legacy skins would you like to see in the game?

Personal i have a list

Steve harrington-hopper

Nancy- joyce and robin

Tapp- daniel mathews

Cheryl- angela orosco

Who do you guys want in the game?

Comments

  • Jason for Trapper.

  • how about a jake skin where it shows him when he first entered the forest years before the fog as a rookie survivalist

  • @redsopine00 said:

    how about a jake skin where it shows him when he first entered the forest years before the fog as a rookie survivalist

    That would be cool

  • are we talking about legacy skins or legendary skins?

    with legendary skins I could see Jason for Trapper but Trapper got cosmetics that almost look like it just give him a hockey mask and he done

    with legacy I don't think licensed characters would ever get them also I don't know why anyone wants them it like having big target on your back.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    are we talking about legacy skins or legendary skins?

    with legendary skins I could see Jason for Trapper but Trapper got cosmetics that almost look like it just give him a hockey mask and he done

    with legacy I don't think licensed characters would ever get them also I don't know why anyone wants them it like having big target on your back.

    its a mark of honer but for console players could be somethibg new to seperate og legacy from newschool maby have events or legacy challenges that you can only get if you naster the killer or survivor

  • Some people suggested the OG designs for Meg and Claudette. (from the Alpha? Or beta idk). Since their models already exist it wouldn't be too much work to do.

    ... If they didn't deleted them.

  • @Veen said:

    Some people suggested the OG designs for Meg and Claudette. (from the Alpha? Or beta idk). Since their models already exist it wouldn't be too much work to do.

    ... If they didn't deleted them.

    if anything I think they should be they own characters because how people are it be like black face meg and white washed Claudette why I feel they should be they own characters with they own names and voice.

    btw I think it was Alpha who know if they have tho models anymore.